186
盼什么没什么,怕什么来什么
What are you looking forward to? nothing. What are you afraid of?
187
热闹是他们的,我什么都没有
The excitement is theirs. I have nothing.
188
这世界太嘈杂,周边都是假话
The world is so noisy that it is surrounded by lies
189
我曾经失落失望失掉所有方向
I was disappointed and lost all directions.
190
我哪有什么快乐,我只是没死
I'm not happy, I'm just not dead.
191
我追不上从前那个发光的自己了
I can't catch up with the luminous self I used to be.
192
崩溃从来不是一下子到达顶峰的
Collapse never reaches its peak at once.
193
抱歉让你认识一个这么差劲的我
I'm sorry to let you know such a bad me.
194
时常开心又偶尔对一切失去兴致
Always happy and occasionally lose interest in everything.
195
生活并不糟糕,也许糟糕的是我
Life is not bad. Maybe it's me.
196
我偏爱孤独却又假装活在人群中
I prefer loneliness but pretend to live in the crowd.
197
人总要跟自己握不住的东西说再见
People always say goodbye to things they can't hold.
198
你忍住没哭的那天,成长了不少吧
The day you stopped crying, you grew a lot, didn't you
199
怎么可以对淋在雨里的小孩说要乖
How can you tell a child in the rain to be good
200
那天我放弃了曾经拼了命想要的东西
That day I gave up what I had tried my best to do.
201
太阳不是突然落山,热情和期待也是
The sun doesn't go down suddenly, so does enthusiasm and expectation.
202
透支的快乐要用无数倍的失落感偿还
The happiness of overdraft has to be repaid with countless times the sense of loss.
203
虽然死不了,但是找不到活着的感觉
I can't die, but I can't find the feeling of being alive.
204
道理我都懂,可感情这东西它不讲道理
I know all the reason, but it's not reasonable about emotion.
205
你不是小朋友了,撑不住了也不准哭
You're not a kid anymore. Don't cry if you can't hold on.